DeadlyHallow
My diary... My trash can...

meidy308 has invited you to join Morange (update)

By Meidy
hi Mail2Blog ,

Your friend meidy308 is now using Morange and wants to share it with you.
Morange is the coolest mobile phone software which will enable push email,
mobile chat (MSN, ICQ, AOL, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, and QQ),
remote access to computers, synchronized calendar and task with Microsoft
Outlook, push RSS information on your mobile phone.

What are you waiting for? Sign Up Now and enjoy the breathtaking Mobile
Experience brought to you by Morange!

If you have any problems creating or setting up your account or if you
have trouble logging in to your account, please feel free to post them on
Morange Forum. We will address your questions in a very short while.

Sincerely,
The MORANGE Team

update: Bwa haha ha ha ha...!! Salah kirim. heh hehehehe....
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonim 27 Februari 2010 pukul 08.17
    hello everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 190 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Something to say?